Thursday 22 April 2010

Difficult decision


Because I love good cinema and movies in general, I find it very difficult to pick a favourite film. However, what sprung to mind on this particular occasion is the film “The daytrippers” by director Greg Mottola. It first came out in 1996 and I probably saw it at the end of that year. I went to the cinema with my husband (boyfriend at the time) without expecting anything.
The cast was pretty impressive considering this is the story of an ordinary family (whatever that means!) I loved each and every character in it. The sense of humor in it is just brilliant. I won’t tell you more. If you haven’t seen it I strongly recommend it.
Write about your favourite movie

Say:

Who’s it by

When you saw it for the first time,

Why you like it,

What makes it better than other movies.

Write at least 170 words. Leave comments on the blogs of at least 3 classmates and your teacher’s blog too.

7 comments:

  1. Hi teacher!!
    I hadn´t see this movie before, but i love the cinema and the movies with a good sense of humor so is definitely a good choice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hadn't see thi movie either but you picture it like a really good one, so i`ll trust on your cinema tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher!
    It´s great when you go to the cinema just for a relaxing time, without expecting anything, and find out a master piece!
    This film I did not watched… But we can change dvd´s, if you have it!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Teacher,

    I hadn´t see this movie before, but I try to download it and see this movie. I love the humor in the films.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi miss! I'm gonna download this movie, you recommendation seems to be very persuasive hahaha. see ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi teacher,
    I haven`t seen that movie, but it soure will be the next to see.
    bye, see you the next week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teacher!
    I had not see this film before, because your description this seems a good movie maybe I could see it any day.
    see you soon
    bye!

    ReplyDelete