Thursday 8 April 2010

SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED, PLEASE


Hello everybody:


Today we start writing about a fact that somehow changed the course of Chilean history.



February 27th 2010 (3:34:17)

Here you have some questions to look at and develop some ideas. Minimum 150 words.


Remember you cannot use translators. However, you can use a dictionary:
http://www.wordreference.com/


Where were you when it happened?



How did you feel?


How did you react?


How did the people around you react?


Others you could think of…

Did your property or your relatives’ suffer any damage?
Do you think this earthquake shook more than concrete structures?
How do you react now when there are aftershocks?
How has your conception of earthquakes changed after February 27th?



Add any other info you would like to.


Post 3 comments in your classmates’ blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi teacher, this is my email camilafgs@gmail.com
    i've just finished my work...thanks for waiting me.
    see you soon, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Beatriz, pardon me for not going the last class (there was a very important football match). I'm writing to you to know if I have to correct my post about expectations. Also to ask you if I had to answer all the questions about the earthquake by 150 words or 150 words for each question.
    That's all. See you later. Take care.

    ReplyDelete