Thursday 13 May 2010

today's task


I'd like to tell you about a wonderful place I visited in 2008. Actually, I think it is one of the most amzing places I have seen in the past few years, and it is just around the corner. I went there with my husband and my sister- in-law. I had to drive for around 9 hours to get there (neither of them felt like driving), but it was well worth it. The place is called Malalcahuello, but I think all the surroundings are quite impressive. This holiday was kind of nuts, but really nice. It was kind of crazy to travel with my sister-in-law for so many days. We camped, we stayed in hostels, we ate lovely food, we swam in lakes, we had fights, we met nice people and saw amazing deers, rabbits, foxes and birds.


This particular picture was taken on the way from Malacahuello to Corralco (a great national park) and it shows one of the many half- dead trees in the area. I believe the ninth region is really gorgeous. I am a big fan of green in the whole sense of the word. I was born in the south and maybe this is what makes me love this colour so much.


Write about a place in Chile that you enjoyed visiting. Upload a picture.
Say:


When you went there


Who you went with


What you did there


Why you like this place


(200-220 words)



Then write at least one comment on your teacher's blog and three comments on your classmates' blogs

14 comments:

  1. Hi teacher!!

    I really like the picture, but i don`t know that place. I really like the south of Chile too. I also chose a place from there.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi teach!
    i actually dont really kwon ninth region, only pass by, but whit the things you´re saying, i think i should stop ther the next time and see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family is from the ninth region but I've never been in Malalcahuello... so sad, it seems to be a very beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello teacher! well, I'don't know a lot of places out of Santiago, but I think that this place is so interesting! and the picture that you put there, made me to think if this place maybe is "national or natural reserve"? it looks so mysterious! you made me laugh because you said something about "fights" and it's typical for me, the family fight in vacations!


    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in ninth region once! But it´s the first time that I heard about a placed called Malacahuello! Must be really beautiful.
    The south is always nice to visit!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss!

    I would like meet the south of Chile, I need money for that!, but I will achieve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    The only places i know from nineght region are pucon and Villarica, but i have heard a lot of the beautigul places of there.

    bye !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! i don't know this place. But i love camp and crazy travels! hahaha I think it's a good experience to know good people and visit differents places for your own count.

    Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher, I´ve never hear about this place but sounds very beatuful I think this place has a lot in common with the Nation Park that there is on my new post.

    The picture is very nice too.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi teacher:
    I believe that Malalcahuello is a wonderful place, because i saw diferent pictures of ther place.
    that is a high tree it looks to will touch the sky!
    see you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher!
    I`ve never visited this place. For your post it seems very nice but I prefer visit the North of Chile because I hate the cold. However ninth region is very beautiful, with many nature to enjoy.
    See you
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi teacher

    I love the national parks, I've never visited that place that you talk, but I hope some day go and visit
    See you
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry miss, I made a mistake !

    "know"
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi teacher.. I agree with what you say about how beautiful is the south. It has a lot of beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete